Winter’s going wild: While snow storms rage outside, the jungle is taking over the wardrobe! The cold season brings animal prints in all their variations, from sexy to sporty, from cautious to daring. The high art of mixing and matching is required to stylishly combine this mix of patterns. Whatever the occasion: bright colors, wild combinations or classic eye-catchers in harmonious tones characterize the style for this winter. Leopards meet zebras, diamonds encounter stripes and floral patterns combine with geometric shapes. The new Womenswear Collections provide the key ingredients for an animalistic look.
Expand your pattern horizon with the following tips and tricks:
- There’s room for an animal print even with a business outfit – muted tones and classic accessories are best here, and single colored pieces tone down the look.
- Black and white zebra or leopard prints come across as classy and elegant when combined with a classic black blazer or white blouse.
- Simple outfits are enhanced by the selective use of animal prints – larger patterns are also allowed.
- When combining various patterns you should be careful to ensure that the colors work together.
- Dare to wear smaller patterns. With strong straight cuts, the pattern can easily be a little more exciting.
- Colors are also good in the evenings, for example in a dress with a uniform animal print.
- Dramatic makeup or lavish accessories should be avoided. The focus is on the outfit.