Golden Rules for Shoe Care
1. Wear new shoes for a maximum of two to three hours at a time.
2. Waterproof your shoes after the first day and repeat the process on a regular basis.
3. You will be able to enjoy your shoes for longer when you use a shoe tree after each wear.
4. Do not wear your shoes on two consecutive days; give them a 24 hour rest in between.
5. Treat your shoes regularly with shoe cream (for smooth leather).
6. All leather products, particularly shoes, must be protected from exposure to direct sunlight, moisture and radiator heat.