How do I return an item?
You may also follow the below instructions to return your item(s) via post.
- 1. Sign into the return portal (https://web.global-e.com/returns/portal/mZDg) to initiate a return, please note you can only create a return label once per order.
- 2. Select the item(s), quantities and reasons for the return followed by the return method of your preference. Continue to create a return label.
- 3. Place the item(s) that you entered into the portal and the printed return label into the shipping box. Attach the return label to your parcel where it can be clearly seen. Please ensure the return label covers the original delivery label. We highly recommend that you make a note of the return tracking number to ensure you have on-going visibility to track the status of your returned parcel.
- 4. Call and request a collection of your return parcel arrangement with DHL directly. Alternatively, you may also drop off the package at a DHL location (https://locator.dhl.com/) near you.
- 5. Please do not combine items from multiple orders in one return parcel. Instead, use the return label dedicated to the specific item belonging to its respective order.
A return is processed only once it passes the quality inspection and an automated refund email notification is sent to confirm the details of the return.
Generally, returns are processed approximately within 3-5 business days of receipt in the warehouse in Germany. However, during sales and promotional periods, it may take longer than usual.
Please note, Hugo Boss will not assume responsibility for reimbursement or compensation in the event that return packages are lost, stolen, mishandled, or damaged (i) prior to acceptance by DHL when utilizing the return label provided by Hugo Boss or (ii) in the event that the label provided by Hugo Boss is not used for the return shipment.