1. HUGO BOSS AG, Dieselstr. 12, 72555 Metzingen, Germany ("HUGO BOSS") is the organiser and promoter of the Sweepstake.
2. There will be 6 (six) winners in total in all participating stores in Great Britain (total value of GBP 3,080.00). Each winner will receive 1 (one) prize.
1 x 1 (one) price with a value of GBP 2,000.00 consisting of
§ Porsche Drive Experience at the Porsche Experience Centre, Hangar Straight, Silverstone Circuit, Towcester, NN12 8GR for the winner and one guest to be nominated by the winner (“Guest”). The Porsche terms and conditions apply (https://www4.pec.porsche.com/silverstone/en/termsandconditions/)
Schedule of the Driving Experience:
Arrival, Registration & Refreshments
13:15 - 13:30 Welcome & Safety Briefing
13:30 - 14:15 Guest 1 - Drive 911 Turbo on Porsche Tracks
Guest 2 - Drive Taycan Turbo S on Porsche Tracks
14:15 - 15:00 Guest 1 - Drive Taycan Turbo S on Porsche Tracks
Guest 2 - Drive 911 Turbo on Porsche Tracks
15:00 - 15:15 Coffee Break
15:15 - 16:00 Guest 1 - Drive 911 Turbo on Porsche Tracks
Guest 2 - Drive Taycan Turbo S on Porsche Tracks
16:00 - 16:45 Guest 1 - Drive Taycan Turbo S on Porsche Tracks
Guest 2 - Drive 911 Turbo on Porsche Tracks
16:45 - 17:00 Passenger Experience in Taycan Turbo S
17:00 - 17:30 Afternoon Tea & Guests Depart
§ 1 (one) 1000 GBP shopping voucher with a personal shopping appointment at a BOSS GB store, redeemable until December 31, 2020 in a directly operated BOSS store in UK (https://www.hugoboss.com/uk/stores)
5 x 1 (one) price with a value of GBP 216.00 consisting of
§ 200 GBP BOSS gift card redeemable in a directly operated BOSS store in UK (https://www.hugoboss.com/uk/stores); and
§ 1 BOSS x Porsche Design Book
No cash alternative to any prize will be provided.
3. Prizes are not inheritable nor for sale and may not be transferred, exchanged and/or redeemed for cash.
4. Each winner will be responsible for the payment of taxes that apply locally as well as any other charges or levies such as customs duties or other charges related to the his or her prize.
5. The Sweepstake begins on September 16, 2020 (08:00 am GMT) and ends on October 14, 2020 (08:00 pm GMT). Entries submitted outside this period will not be accepted by HUGO BOSS.
6. The Sweepstake takes place in the BOSS stores as set in the store list in Annex 1 (“Participating Stores”).
7. Any new or existing member of HUGO BOSS EXPERIENCE, who purchases at least one PORSCHE x BOSS Fall/Winter 20 product in one of the Participating Stores will automatically enter into the Sweepstake.
8. Entry to the Sweepstake is free of charge. Applicants need access to emails and the internet in order to enter the Sweepstake.
9. The entrant is responsible for all costs which he or she incurs in connection with entry in the Sweepstake (including but not limited to the costs relating to his or her Internet access). Similarly, each winner will be responsible for any costs not included in the description of the prize which he or she incurs, e.g. costs for redemption of a shopping voucher.
10. 6 (six) winners will be drawn at random from all valid entries using a web-based random generator tool on October 21, 2020, and will be notified by HUGO BOSS by email of the procedure for claiming their prize (e.g. event details, Itinerary, flight tickets, etc.)
11. The winner will forfeit his or her claim to the prize if he or she does not validly claim the prize within 1 (one) week of receipt of the prize notification. HUGO BOSS is entitled to choose a new winner by drawing lots from the remaining entrants.
12. Once the winner claimed the prize, the winner has to send an address to HUGO BOSS within the UK, where the voucher and the book will be delivered to within 2 (two) weeks after the winner has claimed the prize.
13. The Sweepstake is being carried out in Great Britain. Entrants under these Terms and Conditions as well as the Guest must be aged 18 years or more and usually resident in Great Britain and possess a driving license for more than three years. Further, no driving ban must be imposed on the entrants /Guest by any authority. HUGO BOSS reserves the right to verify whether an entrant / Guest is eligible to take part in the Sweepstake. HUGO BOSS is especially entitled to ask an entrant / Guest for their age and to confirm their identity with a valid ID.
14. The Sweepstake is not open to employees of HUGO BOSS AG and/or affiliates of the HUGO BOSS Group and/or anyone else professionally connected with the Sweepstake, and/or their relatives and life partners.
15. Any illegible, incomplete or fraudulent entries will be rejected. Any entry made or attempted to be made to the Sweepstake in a manner which, in the reasonable opinion of HUGO BOSS is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or is by its nature unfair to other entrants (which may include, by way of example only, cheating, hacking, deception and/or use of robots or other automated programs) may be excluded from the Sweepstake or (if selected as a winning entry) the relevant entrant deprived of the prize and another winner selected in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
16. Hereinafter we inform you about the processing of your personal data by the controller the BOSS AG:
18. Information about the rights of data subjects: As a data subject you can exercise the following rights with respect to the processing of your personal data, provided that the relevant conditions are met:
I. Right of access (Art. 15 GDPR)
II. Right to rectification (Art. 16 GDPR)
III. Right to erasure (“right to be forgotten”) (Art. 17 GDPR)
IV. Right to restriction of processing (Art. 18 GDPR)
V. Right to data portability (Art. 20 GDPR)
VI. Right to object (Art. 21 GDPR)
Under the conditions provided in Art. 21 No.1 GDPR you have the right to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, at any time to processing of your personal data which is based on Art. 6 (1) (e) or (f) GDPR, including profiling based on those provisions. Under the conditions provided in Art. 21 No.2 GDPR you have the right to object at any time to processing of your personal data for such marketing, which includes profiling to the extent that it is related to such direct marketing.
VII. Right to withdraw consent (Art. 7 (3) GDPR)
VIII. Right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (Art. 57 (1) (f) GDPR)
You may contact our Data Protection Officer for the purpose of exercising your rights by e-mail to email@example.com or at the company's address for the attention of the data protection officer.
19. HUGO BOSS will not be liable if, through no fault of its own, emails, letters or prizes are lost, delayed, misdirected, corrupted or damaged in the mail and/or cannot be delivered for any reason provided that neither HUGO BOSS nor its vicarious agents have acted in a manner that was intentionally wrongful or grossly negligent. Emails will be deemed to be received on the date of transmission; communications sent by post will be deemed to be received 5 days after posting. Proof of submitting an entry is not proof of HUGO BOSS’s receipt.
20. HUGO BOSS accepts no responsibility for technical or other disturbances, including those resulting from the breakdown of its network, the Website, computer etc. which make entry to the Sweepstake impossible.
21. HUGO BOSS gives no warranties or representations about the quality or suitability of any prize. HUGO BOSS will only be responsible for damage which the entrant suffers in connection with entering the Sweepstake or accepting or using any prize as the result of gross negligence or intentional wrongdoing on its part or on the part of one of its vicarious agents or which the entrant suffers as the result of a breach of a material duty (i.e. a duty whose fulfillment is a prerequisite for the conduct of the Sweepstake and which the entrant was legitimately entitled to expect HUGO BOSS to comply with). This limit on liability does not apply to any damage resulting from a breach leading to the death, bodily injury and/or illness of the entrant or claims based on any applicable product liability law (Produkthaftungsgesetz) or any other liability which cannot be excluded by law. HUGO BOSS is not liable for the Porsche Driving Experience. Porsche’s liability is subject to the Driving Experience terms and conditions (https://www4.pec.porsche.com/silverstone/en/termsandconditions/).
22. HUGO BOSS will not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations in relation to the Sweepstake, and reserves the right to terminate the Sweepstake in whole or in part at any time if the Sweepstake (or any part of it) is not capable of running as planned, due in either case to any cause beyond the control of HUGO BOSS including, without limitation, a computer virus, force majeure technical failure, change of law, industrial action or unauthorised human intervention that could corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstake. HUGO BOSS is also allowed to terminate the Sweepstake and in particular the Porsche Driving Experience if Porsche cancels the activity due to force majeure, weather conditions, administrative order, other security reasons or other similar reasons.
24. Winners may be required to take part in promotional activity relating to the Sweepstake and shall participate in such activity as reasonably requested by HUGO BOSS.
25. HUGO BOSS’s decision on any aspect of the Sweepstake is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
26. German law will apply. If an entrant has his ordinary residency at the time of the entering the Sweepstake in another country within the European Union, any mandatory provisions of his or her local law will apply regardless of German law.
27. If you have any queries about these Terms and Conditions or the Sweepstake, please contact HUGO BOSS at:
HUGO BOSS AG
(registered at the Local Court of Stuttgart, Germany, HRB 36 06 10)
or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
BOSS M Store, Aberdeen
GS8, 22 Ground Level Mall, Union Square, Guild Square, Aberdeen, AB11 5PN
BOSS M Store, Cambridge
30 Market Hill, Cambridge, CB2 3NX
BOSS M Store, Derby
Unit 225, Intu Derby, London Rd, Derby, DE1 2PL
BOSS M Store, Edinburgh
13/14 Multrees Walk, Edinburgh, EH1 3DQ
BOSS M Store, Glasgow, Buchanan
45 Buchanan Street, Glasgow, G1 3HR
BOSS M Store, Glasgow, Ingram
Units 5 & 6, GPO Building, 192 Ingram Street, Glasgow, G1 1DG
BOSS M Store, Leicester, HCSC
Highcross Leicester, 5 Shires Lane, Leicester LE1 4AN
BOSS M Store, Liverpool, Met
Unit 26, The Met Quarter, 34 Whitechapel, Liverpool, L1 6DA
BOSS M Store, Liverpool, One
Liverpool One, 16 Peters Arcade, Liverpool, L1 3DE
BOSS M Store, Newcastle, Metrocentre
Unit 225a, Intu Metrocentre, Russell Way, Gateshead, NE11 9YG
BOSS M Store, Norwich, Chapelfields
Unit 215, Intu Chapelfield, 40 - 46 St Stephens Street, Norwich, Norfolk, NR1 3SH
BOSS M Store, Oxford, Westgate
Block 3, Unit L36, 139 Westgate, Queen St, Oxford, Oxfordshire, OX1 1NZ
BOSS M Store, Southampton, Westquay
SU 57, Westquays Shopping Centre, Southampton, SO15 1QE
BOSS Store, Birmingham, Bullring
99 Moor Street, Bullring Shopping Centre, Birmingham, B5 4BF
BOSS Store, Birmingham, Mailbox
Units 41/43 Wharfside Street, Level 2, The Mailbox, Birmingham, B1 1RE
BOSS Store, Brighton
52 East Street, Brighton, BN1 1HN
BOSS Store, Bristol
Cabot Circus, 2 Philadelphia Street, Quakers Friars, Bristol, BS1 3BZ
BOSS Store, Bristol, Cribbs
159 Upper Level, The Mall at Cribbs Causeway, Bristol, BS34 5DG
BOSS Store, Cardiff
St- David's 2, 15 The Hayes, Cardiff, CF10 1GA, Wales
BOSS Store, Glasgow, Silverburn
Silverburn Shopper Centre, Unit 10a, Barrhead Road, Glasgow, G53 6AG
BOSS Store, Guildford
BOSS Store, 128 - 130 High Street Guildford, GU1 3HJ
BOSS Store, Kent, Bluewater
4 Upper Rose Gallery, Bluewater Shopping Centre, Greenhithe, Kent, DA9 9SP
BOSS Store, Kingston, Bentall
G3, The Bentall Centre, Wood Street, Kingston, KT1 1TP
BOSS Store, Leeds
BOSS Store, 71-75 Vicar Lane, Leeds, LS1 6QA
BOSS Store, London, Brent Cross
Lower Mall, Unit E3, Brent Cross Shopping Centre, London, NW4 3FB
BOSS Store, London, Canary Wharf
Canary Wharf Shopping Centre, Unit 5, Cabot Place West, London, E14 4QS
BOSS Store, London, Knightsbridge
55 Brompton Road, London SW3 1DP
BOSS Store, London, New Bond Street
New Bond Street, Mayfair, London, W1S 1DT
BOSS Store, London, One New Change
One New Change, 40 Cheapside, London, EC2V 6AH
BOSS Store, London, Regent Street
178-180 Regent Street, London, W1B 5TW
BOSS Store, London, Sloane Square
The Willett Building, 35-38 Sloane Square, London, SW1W 8DL
BOSS Store, London, Victoria
Unit 1 West Building, 78 Victoria Street, London, SW1E 6SQ
BOSS Store, London, Watford
Unit 4B, Intu Watford, Queens Road, Watford, WD17 2UB
BOSS Store, London, Westfield Stratford
Ground Floor, The Gallery, Westfield Stratford City, London, E20 1EP
BOSS Store, London, White City Centre
Unit 11-25 Westfield Shopping Centre, Ariel Way, London, W12 7GD
BOSS Store, Manchester
11 New Cathedral Street, Manchester, M1 1AD
BOSS Store, Manchester
Trafford Trafford Centre, 149 Peel Avenue, Manchester, M17 8PL
BOSS Store, Milton Keynes
SU43 Midsummer Place, Milton Keynes, MK9 3GA
BOSS Store, Newcastle
Unit SU4B Monument Mall, Blackett Street, Newcastle Upon Tyne, NE1 7AL
BOSS Store, Nottingham
31 Bridlesmith Gate, Nottingham, NG1 2GR
BOSS Store, Reading
Unit L25/26, Oracle Shopping Centre, Reading, Berkshire, RG1 2AG
BOSS Store, Sheffield, Meadowhall
Meadowhall Shopping Centre, 23 High Street, Sheffield, S9 1EN
BOSS Store, Thurrock, Lakeside
Unit 325C, Lakeside Shopping Centre, Thurrock, Essex, RM20 2ZF