FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is Klarna?
Klarna is the leading global payments and shopping service, providing smarter and flexible payment services like pay later (invoice), pay in parts (instalments), pay now (direct debit or transfer) or slice it (monthly financing).
How do I pay with Klarna?
Here is how it works:
- Step 1 Add products to your cart, and select “Klarna” when you check out
- Step 2 Enter a few personal details (e.g. birthday and mobile phone number), and you’ll know instantly if you’re approved
- Step 3 Klarna will send you an email confirmation and reminders when it’s time to pay
- Step 4 You can complete your future Klarna purchases with just one click
When using Klarna, you may need to verify your identity during the payment process. You will receive a confirmation code by text message.
We highly recommend downloading the Klarna app. This way you will always have full control and overview of your payments.
What payment options are available with Klarna?
- Pay in 3 interest-free instalments.
Split your purchase into three equal payments for orders above 35 €. Just enter the credit or debit card details of your choice, and make automatic payments every 30 days.
No credit checks, and no interest or fees.
When using Klarna, your identity may be verified during the payment process and you will receive a confirmation code by SMS.
Can I switch a payment method after an order is placed?
Why do I not qualify for a payment method of my preference?