1. HUGO BOSS AG, Dieselstr. 12, 72555 Metzingen, Germany ("HUGO BOSS") is the organiser and promoter of the Promotion.
2. There will be 1 (one) winner in total for 1 (one) prize consisting of 1 (one) gift card of SEK 6,000 (seven thousand SEK) for the Ellery Beach House in Stockholm.
No cash alternative to any prize will be provided.
3. Prizes are not inheritable nor for sale and may not be transferred, exchanged and/or redeemed for cash.
4. The winner will be responsible for the payment of taxes that apply locally as well as any other charges or levies such as customs duties or other charges related to the prize.
5. The Promotion begins on May 12, 2021 (00:00 am CET) and ends on May 31, 2021 (12:00 pm CET) (“Promotion Period”). Entries submitted outside this period will not be accepted by HUGO BOSS.
6. The Promotion takes place in the BOSS Store Stockholm, Biblioteksgatan 1, 111 46 Stockholm, Sweden (“Participating Store”).
7. Any registered HUGO BOSS Experience customer, who makes a purchase of a minimum of SEK 7500 in the Participating Store will automatically participate in the Promotion. The customer needs to identify himself as a HUGO BOSS EXPERIENCE customer at the cashdesk.
8. Entry to the Promotion is free of charge. Offline applicants need access to emails and the internet in order to enter the Promotion.
9. The entrant is responsible for all costs which he or she incurs in connection with entry in the Promotion. Similarly, the winner will be responsible for any costs not included in the description of the prize which he or she incurs.
10. One (1) winner will be drawn at random from all valid entries using a web-based random generator tool on June 4, 2021 and will be notified by HUGO BOSS by email on the same date.
11. The winner will forfeit his or her claim to the prize if he or she does not validly claim the prize within 1 (one) week of receipt of the prize notification. HUGO BOSS is entitled to choose a new winner by selecting the entrant with the second highest score.
12. Once the winner claimed the prize, the prize award will be arranged by HUGO BOSS.
13. Entrants under these Terms and conditions must be aged 18 years or more and usually resident in Sweden.
14. The Promotion is not open to employees of HUGO BOSS AG and/or affiliates of the HUGO BOSS Group and/or anyone else professionally connected with the Promotion, and/or their relatives and life partners.
15. HUGO BOSS reserves the right to verify whether an entrant is eligible to take part in the Promotion. HUGO BOSS is especially entitled to ask an entrant for their age and to confirm their identity with a valid ID.
16. Any illegible, incomplete or fraudulent entries will be rejected. Any entry made or attempted to be made to the Promotion in a manner which, in the reasonable opinion of HUGO BOSS is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or is by its nature unfair to other entrants (which may include, by way of example only, cheating, hacking, deception and/or use of robots or other automated programs) may be excluded from the Promotion or (if selected as a winning entry) the relevant entrant deprived of the prize and another winner selected in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
17. HUGO BOSS will not be liable if, through no fault of its own, emails, letters or prizes are lost, delayed, misdirected, corrupted or damaged in the mail and/or cannot be delivered for any reason provided that neither HUGO BOSS nor its vicarious agents have acted in a manner that was intentionally wrongful or grossly negligent. Emails will be deemed to be received on the date of transmission; communications sent by post will be deemed to be received 5 days after posting. Proof of submitting an entry is not proof of HUGO BOSS’s receipt.
18. HUGO BOSS accepts no responsibility for technical or other disturbances, including those resulting from the breakdown of its network, the Website, computer etc. which make entry to the Promotion, impossible.
19. HUGO BOSS gives no warranties or representations about the quality or suitability of any prize. HUGO BOSS will only be responsible for damage which the entrant suffers in connection with entering the Promotion or accepting or using any prize as the result of gross negligence or intentional wrongdoing on its part or on the part of one of its vicarious agents or which the entrant suffers as the result of a breach of a material duty (i.e. a duty whose fulfillment is a prerequisite for the conduct of the Promotion and which the entrant was legitimately entitled to expect HUGO BOSS to comply with). This limit on liability does not apply to any damage resulting from a breach leading to the death, bodily injury and/or illness of the entrant or claims based on any applicable product liability law (Produkthaftungsgesetz) or any other liability which cannot be excluded by law.
20. HUGO BOSS will not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations in relation to the Promotion, and reserves the right to terminate the Promotion in whole or in part at any time if the Promotion (or any part of it) is not capable of running as planned, due in either case to any cause beyond the control of HUGO BOSS including, without limitation, a computer virus, force majeure technical failure, change of law, industrial action or unauthorised human intervention that could corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion.
21. Terms and Conditions HUGO BOSS Experience are accessible under https://www.hugoboss.com/se/en/about-hugo-boss/terms-and-conditions-experience/terms-conditions-experience.html
22. During the Promotion, the Terms and Conditions may be viewed at the cashdesk within the Participating Stores and within the application before registering for the Promotion.
23. HUGO BOSS’s decision on any aspect of the Promotion is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
24. German law will apply. If an entrant has his ordinary residency at the time of the entering the Promotion in another country within the European Union, any mandatory provisions of his or her local law will apply regardless of German law.
25. If you have any queries about these Terms and Conditions or the Promotion, please contact HUGO BOSS at:
HUGO BOSS AG (registered at the Local Court of Stuttgart, Germany, HRB 36 06 10)
or by email at email@example.com
1) You are not obliged to provide your personal data. Please note, however, that you will not be able to participate in the competition if you do not provide your data to the extent described below.
2) All information on the processing of your data as part of our customer loyalty program can be found in our data protection regulations for HUGO BOSS EXPERIENCE (https://www.hugoboss.com/se/en/about-hugo-boss/privacy-statement-experience/privacy-statement-experience.html), which you must accept when registering. Registration is a prerequisite for participation in the sweepstake. The provision of personal data is the consideration for participation in the competition.