FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is Klarna?
Klarna is the leading global payments and shopping service, providing smarter and flexible payment services like pay later (invoice), pay in parts (instalments), pay now (direct debit or transfer) or slice it (monthly financing).
How do I pay with Klarna?
Here is how it works:
- Step 1 Add products to your cart, and select “Klarna” when you check out
- Step 2 Enter a few personal details (e.g. birthday and mobile phone number), and you’ll know instantly if you’re approved
- Step 3 Klarna will send you an email confirmation and reminders when it’s time to pay
- Step 4 You can complete your future Klarna purchases with just one click
When using Klarna, you may need to verify your identity during the payment process. You will receive a confirmation code by text message.
We highly recommend downloading the Klarna app. This way you will always have full control and overview of your payments.
What payment options are available with Klarna?
- Pay in 4 interest-free instalments
4 interest-free instalments allow you to split purchases into 4 payments automatically charged to your debit or credit card every fortnight. There is no interest and no fees when payments are made on time. It’s that easy.
When using Klarna, your identity may be verified during the payment process and you will receive a confirmation code by SMS.
If you want to return goods, you can simply notify your return in the Klarna App to pause the invoice until the returns are processed. Klarna will update your invoice as soon as the goods are processed in our warehouse.
Can I switch a payment method after an order is placed?
Why do I not quality for a payment method of my preference?
We are unable to provide explanations related to payment options offered to you by Klarna. We recommend you contact Klarna's Customer Service directly to further inquire about your request.